We hope you and your family are doing well! As COVID-19 continues to affect our daily lives, our office is open and continues to provide high quality professional care for you.
The safety and well-being of our patients and staff is top priority; therefore, we have implemented the following changes:
- All staff and patients are required to wear a mask or face covering at all times during the treatment session
- Waiting area has limited seating to allow for social distancing
- All treatment areas are sanitized before and after each patient
- All exercise equipment and mats are sanitized before and after each patient
- High touch areas are wiped down continuously throughout the day
- Ongoing reinforcement to all staff regarding hand washing and other preventative measures for equipment and supplies are in place and being reinforced
- Appointment times are staggered to allow for less patients in the office at the same time
- Anyone with any signs of illness is advised to return home and contact their physician immediately.
If you prefer to utilize our services at home, we suggest using our Telehealth/virtual therapy services, so that you can easily connect with our therapists through web-based technology that is HIPAA compliant. Learn more here.
Please call our office with any questions or if you require special accommodations. We are here for YOU! Stay safe as we continue to get through this together!
Please, look for our weekly emails with information on exercise prescription for different age groups, nutritional guidance with emphasis on boosting our immune system, which foods to avoid and which foods to eat, as well as stress management techniques!
From all of us at Polishuk Therapy & Wellness!