13 Steps to a Better YouOct23rd 2017
- Eat high nutritionally high density vegetables and fruits daily. Vegetables twice as much as fruits.
- Exercise 2 to 5 times per week, if possible outside. Walk 30 minutes daily.
- Use turmeric, garlic, ginger and drink green tea.
- Take probiotics, digestive enzyme, omega 3 oils, and vitamin D3 daily.
- Eat fermented foods and sprouts.
- Make love frequently.
- Bring flowers home at least once a month and say “I love you” to your spouse daily.
- Start your day with positive affirmations and go to bed with gratitude.
- Do deep breathing exercises and meditate daily.
- No electronics 2 hours before bedtime.
- Do one thing daily for others without expecting anything in return.
- Don’t be afraid of aging. It starts on the second day after you are born.
- Get together with your friends weekly and laugh like a child.
Enjoy your life journey and travel gracefully!